Advanced Mobile DAB/DAB+ Radio Analyzer
Radio Explorer III DAB is an advanced coverage survey mobile tool, fully compliant with the ETSI EN 300 401 DAB standard. Among its best assets are the two powerful DAB tuners, lending unprecedented accuracy and reliability to this product. In addition to measuring all of the important DAB signals, such as RSSI, SNR, CNR, FIC Quality, FIB Errors, FFT Offset and the Left & Right Audio level values, it also allows for monitoring up to 10 services within the DAB ensemble with predefined acquisition time in a round-robin scheduler. All measured parameters are stored in a log file for further analysis through the DEVA Device Manager software.
- DAB/DAB+ compliant receiver
- Support for Program Associated Data (PAD)
- Predefined DAB channels scan or manual tune
- Detailed DAB component information
- High-end digital tuner
- Dual tuner frontend for faster service switching
- Protected access to the device settings
- SNTP for automatic synchronization of the built-in clock
- LAN port for full TCP/IP remote control and monitoring
- Adjustable MIN/MAX alarms for RF, Left & Right Audio Levels
- Alarm dispatch via E-mail, SNMP ver.2C and GPO
- Firmware updates will ensure improved operation
- Antenna port supporting up to 110 dBµV direct RF Antenna Input
- Built-in 50-channels GPS Receiver
- Front panel OLED Graphical Display
- Easy to use WEB Interface
- Apple and Android devices support
- Very Intuitive Application Interface
- SNMP for adjustments and control
- Maintenance via DEVA Device Manager Software
- Measurement results visualization in Google Earth
- Accurate front-panel metering for local use
- Headphone output with front panel level control
- 3 General purpose outputs
- Built-in FTP Server for easy download of the Log files
- Robust, custom made Metal Case for high RF immunity
Radio Explorer III DAB adds another dimension to DEVA Broadcast's already spectacular range of DAB/DAB+ products. This is an advanced coverage survey mobile tool in full compliance with the ETSI EN 300 401 DAB standard. Among its most important advantages are the two powerful DAB tuners, which account for the unprecedented accuracy and reliability to this product.
Radio Explorer III DAB allows you to monitor up to 10 services within the DAB ensemble with predefined acquisition time in a round-robin scheduler and stores the measured parameters in a log file for further analysis through the DEVA Device Manager software.
It offers support for Program Associated Data (PAD), as well as all standard bitrates and VBR, and automatically displays live metadata. As a tool of immense precision, it also measures the following DAB signals: RSSI, SNR, CNR, FIC Quality, FIB Errors, FFT Offset and the Left & Right Audio level values.
The BandScan function of the Radio Explorer III DAB presents an overview of all DAB/DAB+ signals available, plus their RF signal strength. BandScans are possible within any section of Band III, whereas the generated spectrum diagram shows the RF Level vs. the channels. Another great asset to this tool is the Loudness meter, which can be shown as defined by ITU BS.1770-4 and EBU R128 recommendations, as the product supports both.
As a matter of course, our aim with Radio Explorer III DAB has once again been to make sophisticated, high quality equipment easy to use. This product has a high-resolution graphical OLED display with front panel navigational buttons and soft buttons for quick access to the device's various functions. Another option to control the unit is via the built-in Web server - a standard web browser can be used to monitor its status or to make some adjustments. iOS and Android devices are also supported. The Main Screen of the WEB Interface shows all mandatory parameters represented as LED bar graph readings.
The DEVA Device Manager Software, supplied free of charge, also allows for quick and easy connection to the device.
Another elegant solution in our DAB/DAB+ line, the Radio Explorer III DAB brings precision, effectiveness and the customary DEVA quality.
|DAB/DAB+ Radio Input|
|RF frequency range||168 - 240 MHz|
|DAB/DAB+||Band III Channels 5A - 13F|
|Input connector||BNC 50Ω|
|In compliance with||ETSI EN 300 401|
|Ensemble acquisition Time||940 ms|
|L&R Audio||1%, +5.0 to -50.0 dB, 0.1 dB resolution|
|DAB/DAB+ Radio Metering|
|Quality indicators||RSSI, SNR, CNR, FIC Quality, FIB Errors, FFT Offset|
|Metadata Displayed||Ensemble Label, Component List & ID, Service List & ID, Dynamic Label, PTY, Sample Rate, Bit Rate, Gain, Mode, Service Mode, Protection Info, Current CU & Address, Country, Language, Time & Date|
|Audio (L, R)||+6 dBu, 600Ω, balanced XLR Connector|
|GPO||Terminals on rear panel, optoisolated|
|Headphone||6,3mm (1/4") Phone Jack|
|Ethernet 10/100 Base-T||RJ45 Connector|
|Number of channels||50|
|Antenna||Pre-amplified, 5m of cable, magnetic|
|Connector||SMA, rear panel|
|Storage||16GB Build-in Memory Card|
|Data format||Text, CSV|
|Voltage||12 DC (11-15V) / 2A max at 12V|
|Connector||XLR (on rear panel)|
|Size and Weight|
|Dimensions (W;H;D)||210 x 76 x 215 mm|
|Shipping Weight||470 x 180 x 310 mm / 4.031 kg|